FMM-MIMG actively advocates the awareness and use of insulation as a key component for energy-efficient passive design of buildings through diverse platforms such as:
- Participation in the Sustainable Building Conferences South East Asia
- Media houses such as BERNAMA, The Star, the New Straits Times Press Group and The Edge (City & Country) in efforts to widely disseminate the benefits of using insulation for buildings
- Being the main sponsor of the High Performance Green Building Conference, held at the Royale Chulan Hotel (October 12-14, 2009)
- Making presentations on the benefits of Mineral Wool Insulation during the Green Building Index Updates on “Incentives & Benefits of Going Green”
- Giving free insulation to a school and creating awareness for students and teachers about benefits of insulation (August 7, 2010)
- Participating in the 1st & 2nd International Greentech & Eco Products Exhibition and Conference Malaysia (IGEM 2010 & 2011) held in the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
FMM-MIMG will continue to pro-actively connect with other like-minded organisations to focus on championing energy efficiency and sustainable green building development.